We Got Your Allowance Nailed Down...It Is Just Our Retirement

Monday, February 25th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say, "We got your allowance nailed down...it is just our retirement."

It has taken a few years, but my wife and I finally have the financial incentives figured out in regards to our son Mason.  We figured out the right amount to motivate Mason to make his lunch and bed and fold his clothes on a daily basis.  In addition, Kelli upped his chores.  Mason is now caring for our bunnies the weeks he is with us.  Our son looks forward to payday.  He is excellent at saving!  He deposits most of his money.

As for our retirement, that is another story.  We definitely want to make this and need this to grow.  We have some rainy day funds for emergencies, but just some in our work retirement plans.  Both my wife and I have the goal to start working on saving additional money for investing.  Our hope is to live even more simply, and live off the interest in the years to come.  We both are putting efforts into pursuing our own passions, while working our day jobs.  We believe these "gigs" will eventually generate additional income for savings and investing...creating FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21