This Isn't Apples to Apples...

Wednesday, February 13th

During evening meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say, "This isn't apples to apples.  This is an unstable place to be."  While I heard this, I had a visual of being in a long line in public at night.  It appeared to be in a city with a chain fence to the left of us.  The first thing I heard (comparing apples to apples) means comparing things that can reasonably be compared.  I didn't feel safe in the visual of being in the dark, while waiting in a lone line with strangers.  Not sure why I heard this message and saw this visual.  

Comments

  1. Interesting one. Maybe pertaining to something in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21