I Should be Helping You Find a New Job

Friday, February 1st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "I should be helping you find a new job."

Currently, I have been cautiously optimistic about my current position, due to having a new supervisor.  Right now we are in the honeymoon phase.  I do have my resume updated.  I have checked out a couple agencies, but I would have to take a cut in pay, take on more work responsibilities, more stress, be at risk of seeing or being involved in violence, and fewer benefits.  I may be better off seeking out a different position the my current workplace, if needed.  Right now I am enjoying the support I am receiving from my current supervisor.  As a result, I feel less stressed and I enjoy doing my job again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21