I Have to Come at it From All Different Sources

Thursday, January 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "I have to come from it from all different sources."  

When I arrived at work this morning, the first email that grabbed my attention was from my manager.  She completed my annual evaluation.  In December, I had completed my portion and it took several hours.  I had to use sever different sources (co-worker feedback and examples of my work in the community) to justify a perfect score on my evaluation.  In my ten years of working at my job, I hadn't scored 100%, but have always come close.  I was extremely shocked and happily surprised by all of the kind and supportive statements my manager made about my contributions to the team this past year.  We don't always see eye to eye.  As a result, I received a perfect score!  Having this concrete feedback means a lot.  For me, it is more meaningful than kind words in person from time to time.  I am very proud of my accomplishment.  I had a lot of challenging clients on my caseload this past year.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21