Ho! Ho!

Monday, January 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I need to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Ho!  Ho!"  I felt excited and curious who might give me a gift and what it might be.  At the same time, I was confused why I would be receiving a random gift.

At work today, during the middle of the day, I had to drop off some paperwork in the mailroom.  I checked my mailbox and there was a form congratulating me for my 10 years of service at my job.  The paper asked me to choose one of several gifts, and put the paper in someones box to process the order.   I really felt appreciated in the moment.  I choose a gift that was most meaningful and would last:  quality ball point pen.   I was extremely happy to see Somoya's message manifest so quickly!  I shared the fun and excitement, by texting my wife about this experience after it occurred.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21