History Repeats Itself

Thursday, February 21st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "History repeats itself."

I am not sure why Somoya sent me this message.  As a child, I heard this phrase from my father.  It never referenced anything good.  It just meant that people keep making the same mistakes over and over.  We keep having wars.  Humans don't overall evolve very much, when it comes to their behavior.

As I type, I have one optimistic thought that came to mind.  Since history does repeat itself, we are all so fortunate to possibly have a second, third, forth, etc., chance to try again at being good, courageous, brave, selfless, kind, generous, thoughtful, loving, helpful, sensitive, sympathetic, empathetic, supportive, and non-judgmental.  I am now much more grateful by having this new perspective.  Thank you, Somoya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21