Heard/Received Many Ideas to Share in Today's AM Work Meeting

Thursday, February 7th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today's morning's special work meeting.  

We are having a consultant from LA visit.  She is trying to gather feedback on what would improve patient care and groups on the psych units.  As a result, I heard/received many ideas to share.  I received 8 ideas to improve groups/inpatient patient care.  I wrote them all down while getting ready for work.  

I had the opportunity to share 6 of 8 ideas.  The consultant liked and appreciated my input.  In addition, she stated she and my workplace are interested in making my form of CBT evidenced based.  It was nice to hear, but I am cautiously optimistic.  I have been down this path before, but ended it, due to my workplace stating they would own the data as a result.   

This time I have a business partner.  I shot him a text to keep him in the loop and get his input.  I feel more secure and supported this time around.  I will remain open to the possibilities, if my business partner feels it is a safe and smart move.  Either way it is a win win.  If we don't make it evidence based, I still have my plan to move forward with presentations and trainings with my business partner.  I developed and have mastered the behavioral tool.  My business partner understands the method, believes in it, and has the credentials to back up my tool's effectiveness.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21