Garnishes...Jack Burns."

Tuesday, February 5th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Garnishes...Jack Burns."

I ended up Googling Jack Burns, cause I had no idea who he was.  It ends up that he is an American comedian, actor, voice actor, writer, and producer.  I love comedy.  It ends up that he did stand up with George Carlin and Avery Schreiber.  I am a big fan of George Carlin.  He also was a writer and producer on such comedy series as The Muppet Show and Her Haw.  He also had many roles as a voice actor.  He is 85 years old.  I plan to check out his stand up with George Carlin.  

Stand up is my favorite comedy and much needed in my life.  I tend to be a pretty serious individual My profession is also very serious-assisting others in their mental health recovery.  Before my brother Joel died in 2007, he was my comic relief.  Joel was hilarious.  He brought me and my family much joy with his quick witted humor.  Fortunately, I now have my wife Kels in my life who is hilarious and fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21