Everyone Off Their Cell Phones

Sunday, February 17th

During my evening meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Everyone off their cell phones."

I personally would like Somoya's message to manifest in our home more often.  We as a family have a tendency to check texts and emails throughout the weekend and weeknights.  It would be nice to designate a time for all three of us to take care of our phone activity, then focus on one another or ourselves the rest of the time.

I personally feel cell phones are a want and a HUGE distraction.  I am guilty of being addicted to the "green flashing light", "dings," and "vibrations".  We obviously are all quite simple creatures, when it comes to responding to these types of smart phone features!

I get the convenience and ease of communication with cell phones, but we then miss out in the moments with the people around us.  I don't like the disconnection it creates on a regular basis at work and with family and friends.

How I miss the simplicity of the late 70's.  We only had landlines.  The simplicity of the device kept our calls relatively short.  It was more fun to hang out in person.  We had letter writing that was used much more to share our true feelings with the people that we either did not or did adore.  Oh, how I would just love to throw my cell phone on the floor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21