Attempted Suicide

Monday, February 18th

During evening meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Attempted suicide."

I am on vacation this week.  Our son has mid winter break.   I am thoroughly enjoying my time with my wife and son.  As a result, I don't have my clients at the forefront of my mind at all.  I know my clients are in good hands.  My teammates are well seasoned and hard workers.  They are covering my caseload while I am out.  When I am at work, I do have two clients that I am concerned about on a daily basis.   I hope to return to work next week hearing positive steps being made in recovery with the people I am serving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21