A Book Doesn't Make Itself

Tuesday, February 19th

During my evening meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "A book doesn't make itself."

Over the last several years, I have had several people encourage me to write a book regarding my life story and the development of OPA For Mental Health, LLC.  To be honest, up until now, I just lacked the confidence in my ability to write well in my own voice.  I had been encouraged to hire a ghost writer in the past, but I found that insulting.  I want to own the process of writing, if I choose to go this path.

There is interest in my workplace to make my cognitive method for managing stress evidence based.  If I choose to pursue it, this would lead to publishing, which would naturally lead to writing a book at some point.  When this all manifests, I will have more drive and moral support from those around me to create a behavioral health/self-help book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21