Does it Stick it to the Wall , or Does it Stick it to the Man?

Monday, January 21st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Does it stick it to the wall, or does it stick it to the man?"

I was thinking about the Martin Luther King Jr. march prior to hearing this.  I really like this question.  I am challenged with this question everyday at work.  Up until now, I haven't shown the courage to stick it to the man in our society.  I need to speak up for what is right in our society, rather than fear the consequences of doing so.  I don't fear speaking out at work, due to being backed by a union.  Gathering in large groups of like minded people needs to give me the same since of protection.  I now recognize that I have lacked real courage, when it comes to dealing with large organizations such as state or federal government.

With courage and apprehension, my son and I gathered for the rally and marched in Seattle this afternoon.  Overall, the messages and speakers were positive.  They stayed focused on honoring Martin Luther King Jr., words, and leadership.   Both my son and I felt included.  We tried something new.  We experienced something new.  We both stated we would do it again together in the future, along with partaking in other rallies and marches addressing humanity and protecting our Mother Earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21