You Can Be An Observer

Sunday, December 16th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say,"You can be an observer."

I feel Somoya is saying I can still have fun with some of the activities at Lake Chelan, even if I can't partake in all of them.  My friend Raul had shared that our family could sled, snow shoe, and/or cross country ski, if their is snow.  All of this sounds exciting, but I would enjoy sledding the most with our son!  But, if I am honest with myself, sledding would put me at most risk of further injuring both my frozen shoulders.  This would be a huge set back, with all the recent PT work I have had.  Therefore, I have been feeling sad about missing the potential opportunity to sled with Mason.

I need to be OK with just observing Mason and Kelli sledding together.  I need to take in their happiness in the moment and be thankful that we are a family.  I need to be thankful to see the both of them having fun together and enjoying one another!  I can be happy with taking part in two of the three activities, if we choose or get the opportunity do to snow accumulation.

Thank you Somoya.  I was dwelling and feeling sad about my limitations, due to my chronic shoulder pain.  I will be GRATEFUL for the activities I CAN DO, and thoroughly enjoy taking in moments of my wife and our son having fun together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21