Wouldn't It Be Fun To Go To Leavenworth?! (This Includes An Update)

Tuesday, December 11th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say,"Wouldn't it be fun to go to Leavenworth?!"

This Christmas we have our son Mason.   We as a family have been blessed.  We have the opportunity to be together and stay at a family's home on lake Chelan during Christmas week.  My wife Kelli was a nannie for this family for two of their three boys for many years.  Therefore, she has been adopted as a member of their clan.

A couple weeks ago, Kelli mentioned about going to Leavenworth to see the lights as a part of our holiday vacation.  I didn't respond with a lot of excitement, due to the fact that I didn't know how we would fit it all in, and cost wise.  When I heard Somoya bring this idea up again, it made me more open and willing to consider this opportunity.  Per history, I don't do well with others suddenly changing plans that involve me.  Although,  I like to often be spontaneous and surprise others with last minute destinations.  We will see what happens...

Update:

This Friday morning, 12/14/18, the topic of Leavenworth came up with the family again.  I mentioned my concerns about having enough time to go to Leavenworth on the drive back.  We have to have our son back to his moms by 5pm.  Kelli suggested using one of our Chelan days to drive to Leavenworth and spend the day.  Because I heard from Somoya and had time to process throughout the week, I was totally open to Kelli's idea.  I didn't over think out of angst or deny myself or my family members another fun opportunity.  For me this is a huge success!

In the past, slight changes in plans or last minute decisions have caused me to become very upset, due to my anxiety and fear of spending too much money.  Kelli and I have done a great job of planning ahead and deciding exactly how much spending cash to bring.  Once the cash is gone, it's gone.  No using credit cards for fun activities.  Our credit cards will only be for needs, gas and groceries, since we are staying at the home for free.  This trip is a wonderful and extremely generous Christmas present to my family!  Thank you Dickinson's.  We are all very grateful for your extreme generosity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21