Wise and Invention (Contains an Update)

Wednesday, November 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say,"Wise and invention."  The voice sounded like my voice and that it was referring to myself.  In November of 2009, I developed an invention outside the workplace. It is still being utilized to this day in my workplace and out in the community.  I have shared it with some people around the country and with one mental health agency in the UK.

12/4/18:  Update:

Today I received an email from a director stating "You are wise."  She was referring to the fact that I thoughtfully took the time to consider the commitment it would take to partake in a one year medical assistant apprenticeship.  I stated in an email that it would be too much at this time, due to raising a family.  She stated the opportunity may arise again in the future, when it better meets my needs.

As far as "invention", I am partnering up with a good friend to make my invention grow out in the community, via presentations and trainings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21