When Did You Receive The Feeling? Being Released Today or Tomorrow?

Monday, December 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "When did you receive the feeling?  Being released today or tomorrow?"

It is the day before Christmas, and Mason is becoming very excited with anticipation for Santa to arrive with gifts.  Kelli and I have been fighting off colds, so it resulted in both of us sleeping late.  While I was showering, I could feel energetically Mason begging to engage.  I felt a strong tug or war between meeting my needs and his wants.  Such struggles make me feel sad, frustrated, emotional, and at times resentful.

When Kelli and I came down to the kitchen, Mason became passive and aggressive only towards me.  Kelli had my back, and asked him to not treat me like that.  Mason apologized and gave me a hug.  I gently shared (timidly) that I deserve to meet my needs first, before engaging with him daily.  I stated that his mom Kelli stated it is healthy for him to learn how to occupy his time, when he is bored or others are not around all the time. We then moved on with out day playing in the snow.

Comments

  1. I hope the release felt good. It is well deserved and long over due. We can only fully give to others if we are filled up ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21