What Affects My GI? (Received an insight soon after)

Monday, December 3rd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say,"What affects my GI?"  

Last Friday, my PT stated I should speak to my Primary Care Physician about my GI problems.  He didn't state what could be causing it, but that it was important to mention to my PCP.  I then became curious about its causes.  I don't want to be put on any medications, if I can help it.

This morning as I was waiting for my bus for work I received an insight about the GI and made a note on my phone.   I was wondering why I didn't have any issues this morning.  

I wrote the following:

I realize how powerful the subconscious can be.   Last several weeks I have been less organized with my work and personal life.  My papers have been piling up, causing disorganization and therefore more anxiety.  I also noticed I hold my breath when I am thinking, typing, writing, and talking.  But last night I completely organized my work and personal life. It took me over an hour to do so.  I immediately felt emotionally better and more relaxed last night as a result. 

My main overall insight is I need to bring myself back to breath from morning to night, and stay on top of my daily structure, both personal and at work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21