Right Now You Are Learning the Leads

Friday, December 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Right now you are learning the leads.  Soon you will take over."  (Simultaneously, I saw a vision of Santa showing me how to drive his sleigh, as we flew through the night sky.)  

I feel soon I am going to be in control of myself/my power.  I am going anywhere I want, sharing my gifts with others, and having fun!  Thank you Somoya for these encouraging words and vision.



Comments

  1. This is super exciting. Transition can be hard but I hope you enjoy the sleigh ride.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21