I Got $430.00 Bucks (Contains an Update. Wife received money!)

Friday, November 30th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say,"I got $430.00 bucks."

This is the second day I have received a message about money.  Later in the morning I met with my physical therapist for the first time.  He is trying to give me relief from my frozen shoulders that I have had since this past May.  He mentioned at the end of the session that it would be good for me to consult a nutritionist, and that it would run me $400.00 or so.  I was taken aback by his statement, due to Somoya's message earlier this morning.

Update:

Today my wife emailed and stated she received 455.00 today!!  355.00 from school and 100.00 gift certificate from her close friend Nina to a coffee shop.  Thank you, Somoya for the heads up and making this manifest!!  My wife just the other day said she had a feeling money was coming our way.  This is a relief, cause we have had a lot of money going out for my PT appointments and a root canal.  

12/14/18:  In December, I have paid out of pocket for three PT sessions to treat my frozen shoulders. I won’t be seeing my PT till mid January of next year.  I added up the total cost for December, and it came to 430.00!  Now It seems more clear to me that what I originally heard was pertaining to PT, me having enough cash to start treatment. I am paying out of network, due to the expertise of the PT.  My last PT was not as knowledgeable or effective with manual techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21