I Am Going to Spin Class

Wednesday, December 12th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "I am going to spin class."  

The past couple of weekends I have been really wanting to go, but other plans and obligations came up.  I chose them over self-care.  I plan to workout at the gym at least twice over my three day weekend.  

I am grateful that Somoya is keeping my needs in the forefront of my mind.  I tend to sacrifice and make everyone else's needs and wants come first.  This can lead to resentment at times, if I am not doing any self-care.  

I really love the spin classes, because they feed one of my passions-exercise via the bike.  I use to be a competitive cyclist when I was in high school.  This activity helped manage my day to day academic stress.  In addition, it gave me an escape from my family drama, which helped keep me sane.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21