Heal Thy Self

Saturday, December 22

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya, what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Heal thy self."

First thing when I awoke this morning, even before meditation, I looked up the Catholic Community Services website. I saw opportunities I qualify for.  I am still harboring anger and resentment towards the Catholic Church, due to an incident that happened to me in my twenties.  I now realize I am powerful and I can do anything I want.  But, I need to let go and forgive myself and the church.  I have the power to heal myself emotionally and physically.  I deserve this and I am choosing this path.  I am tired of suffering.  I found a beautiful saying on their website.  I find it healing and will keep me centered and compassionate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21