Freedom...Leads to Independence

Sunday, December 9th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “Freedom...leads to independence.”

Last night our son Mason has a sleep over at a friends house.  Kelli and I went to an all evening fundraiser for the private grade school she teaches at.

It is difficult, but I recognize I need to let go more of Mason on the weekends.  As it is, I only get to see and be with our son every other week.  Mason is from my previous marriage.  I need to allow him more over nighters, so he has fun and freedom.  As a result, it will lead to Mason having a healthy future of independence.  This is the time/age to be practicing.  Mason is pre-teen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21