Do You Know Catholic Community Services? (Contains an Update)

Wednesday, December 19th

During morning meditation I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “Do you know Catholic Community Services?”

The last few weeks, I have clients struggling a lot with getting into shelters that meet their needs.  Also, I am open to new job opportunities and/or a new agency to work for.  Possibly, Somoya is reaching out to meet both needs.  I am going to check out their website for housing and job opportunities.

Update:

12/22/18:  The moment I awoke, I had a strong gut feeling to explore the Catholic Community Services website before meditating.  After an hour of reading the sites various pages, I was unsuccessful in locating a shelter that would meet my client's needs.  CCS shelters only except men ages 50 and older.  I did happen to find a position as a case manager that I would easily qualify for.  In addition, I learned that CCS is not just local, but nationwide, and even worldwide.  This would provide my wife and I lots of opportunities and flexibility in the near future, since we would like to own a tiny home and travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21