Ask For What You Want For (Came to fruition moments later!)

Tuesday, December 4th

During morning meditation, I heard from my Spirit Guide Somoya, but I was too sleepy to retain her message.  I decided I would try to meditate before work, at lunch, or after work.  My day was extremely busy.  I was left with trying something new.  I decided I would try to meditate, visualize, and speak with my Spirit Guide, as I walked home from the transit center.  I have never attempted this before.  Unbelievably, the technique work!  I was so shocked, I almost didn't accept the message Somoya sent.  I internally heard her say, "Ask for what you want for."  Minutes later, I arrived home and opened my mailbox.  Amongst the junk mail, was a piece of mail from my dad.  I decided to put Somoya's message to the test.  I said, "I hope my dad sent some money to help with Christmas presents!"  Next, I opened the piece of mail.  Inside was a Christmas card and a check for 500.00!!  My dad stated the money was for buying Mason presents, and to also put towards his college fund.

I am shocked.  I am so happy with the gift Somoya and my dad granted myself and my family.  I am very grateful to the Universe, Somoya, and my father.  I called and left my father a voicemail stating how grateful I was for his generous gift!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21