25 Years Younger...The Problem is You Have Everything

Saturday, December 1st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say,"25 years younger...The problem is you have everything."

This statement rings so true for myself.  In my twenties, I was surrounded by loved ones and the majority of my needs were met.  I am also the youngest of seven children.  One can deduce I was very spoiled.  My only worries were what school to attend, what type of career I wanted to pursue, and who I wanted to date.  As the years have past by, my struggles have derived from living with ADD, general anxiety disorder, PTSD, and bi-polar.   Now I am almost 47 years old and have learned many coping skills to manage my challenges.  I feel like I am starting over all over again, when it comes to learning independence, building confidence, and pursuing my future dreams.  As they say...better late than never.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21