What are the Tree Canopies Like?

Monday, November 19th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard a voice say, "What are the tree canopies like?"

I was thinking of our friend Robin's cabin during meditation.  When I heard what Somoya had to share, It makes me want to learn more about the Amazon.  We are destroying a forest that is necessary for keeping our planet healthy.  I want to know how much is left and how to help, like protecting our oceans.  I still need to make the effort to donate to both Green Peace.  I want to donate to both Green Peace and an non-profit organization that protects the Amazon tree canopy.  For Christmas, I have decided this year to give Mother Earth gifts, since she is always giving to all of us daily.  I plan to make donations to Green Peace and an non-profit organization that supports the Amazon rainforest.  I am encouraging my wife and son to choose non-profits and make donations.  My wife loves the idea.  She would love to adopt an elephant!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21