The Last Two Weeks, I was the Energy Bird!

Friday, November 16th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "The last two weeks, I was the energy bird!"

I feel Somoya was referring to a hummingbird.  I have been very productive both at work, home, and improving my body strength.  At work, I have been getting clients their needs met, even though it has been emotionally challenging.  At home, I joined the gym and have been working out on a regular basis.  In addition, last weekend I worked with my wife to rid our home of more stuff.  We were able to reduce our kitchen wants, to basic kitchen needs.  It was not a fun or easy process, but I am glad we did it.  We also worked on our financial goals together, so we can eventually become financially independent in 10 or 15 years.   For me, that in itself was a very overwhelming topic to discuss.  My wife and I managed to get through it without hurt feelings or an argument.  We also discussed rent and when and where we should move next, in order to keep rent 30% of our total annual gross income.  We are both open to being flexible and starting to network with friends.

In addition, I set up medical appointments for myself and my son.  I already went to two physical therapy appointments for my shoulders this week.  They both froze up on me this past May.  I am beginning to feel better in just two sessions, which I am thrilled about!  I was fortunate to also have a friend who is a PT work on my shoulders last evening, which I felt may have been most effective.  He did lymphatic drainage and deep tissue pin and stretch.  After my first PT session at the clinic, I told them today that my friend worked on me and the techniques he used.   As a result, the PT did a lot more hands on.  The PT was very surprised by how much I improved in one day!  He seemed surprised that my friend Steve used lymphatic drainage.  It showed on his face and I could hear it in his voice.  Hopefully both approaches will continue to be beneficial for my healing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21