Say No to Tapping

Saturday, November 10th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then internally heard a voice say, "Say no to tapping."  

When I was a small child, I had a bad habit of listening in on my parent's arguments that partook behind closed doors.  I would put my ear to their bedroom door, while trying to hear what they were arguing about.  By not hearing every word, added to my anxiety and angst about the future of our family.   

The same is happening in my work environment.  Their is a lot of stress and management and staff are leaving in droves.  I have learned over the years, if not invited to be apart of the conversation, best not to force self into it.  Be implosive with my energy.  Take the least past of resistance.  I need to trust the Universe will make me privy to what I need to know and when.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21