Remember That Last Experience I Sent You Yesterday

Monday, November 12th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say,"Remember that last experience I sent you yesterday."  Then I heard myself in the meditation reply back by saying, "That was really cool, Somoya!" This is the first time I had an actual dialogue with my Spirit Guide during a meditation.  I am very excited about the progress of my spiritual journey.

I was going to skip spin class today.  I had even stated to my wife last night before going to bed that I would skip spin Monday.  I excused myself based on getting cramps in my right calf the last couple of days and feeling overall tired.  My fear is I won't be feeling and riding at my best.

After having this dialogue with Somoya this morning, I am now going to ride at 7pm this evening.  I will do great, cause I am just competing with myself and no one else.  All week I had myself mentally prepared to ride Friday through Monday this Veteran's Day weekend.  I am going to stay committed to my original goal and feel great about it.

Another fear and excuse is the exercise will affect my sleep tonight in a negative way, make me more alert, therefore hard to fall asleep.  I want to face my fear and determine if this is a true fact for my own body chemistry.  What comes of tonight, will affect my future choices about evening workouts that begin at 7pm.  I am tired today, but looking forward to the challenge, and hope for positive outcomes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21