Just Focus on What You Need to Do

Friday, November 9th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Just focus on what you need to do."

This is my day off from work.  I tend to quickly fill it with lots of things to do, both wants and needs. Per history, I push aside my own needs to fulfill other people's needs or wants. Today I wrote down only my needs:  Spin class at 24 Hour Fitness.  Job search.  Meet my friend Eric to discuss our future trainings/presentations.  Happy hour with my wife.  As a result, I had a really wonderful day!  Thank you, Somoya!  Glad I listened to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21