I Am Here, But They Are Not Here Today

Wednesday, November 7th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  Then heard internally a voice say, "I am here, but they are not here today."  I heard and saw lawyer Kathleen speaking to Avery regarding his case.  After the Nov 6th election, there has been a HUGE political shake up in Wisconsin.  This does offer hopes that possibly someday Avery and his nephew will be rightfully set free from prison.

In addition, I feel my Spirit Guide and the Universe are saying the same for me.  I am looking to move on to a different job with a different company.  My workplace is not what it use to be.  It has changed dramatically in the last five years.  Money first, not people first.  I need to stay true to myself, making people first.  I need to trust Somoya and the Universe have my back as I make a change in jobs and company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21