I Am Going to Be a Millionaire

Thursday, Nevember 8th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard internally a voice say, "I am going to be a millionaire."  While hearing the words, I saw my son Mason's face, but also felt it also applied to myself.

I plan to discuss with my intellectual property lawyer, Mike Atkins, whether to gift my product to my workplace to use for free after my departure (free promotion), or have him write a letter to terminate the use of my product.  I just want to continue to be clear the product belongs to me, since I will continue to teach and be paid in the community.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21