Constantly Under Siege

Monday, November 5th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.   I had a random past thought of when I use to live in Louisiana for a short stint the year before Hurricane Katrina.  Then I heard a voice say, "Constantly under siege."  If it wasn't crime (at the time they were considered the number one most dangerous city in the country), it was being besieged by yearly storms or hurricanes.  I miss the people, culture, and amazing food.  The pace was very laid back, which fits more my personality.  The African Americans were more kind to me than the uptown Caucasians.  The local whites often asked me when I was leaving Louisiana, when I offered them massages at the Ritz Carlton in the French Quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21