Cheating...Dorris

Wednesday, November 21st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  Then I heard a voice say, "Cheating...Dorris."

I don't know anyone named Dorris.  I personally can't stand anyone who cheats on anything or on anyone.  I use to get so upset in high school when classmates would cheat looking over my shoulder during exams.  I hated when I found out my fellow competitors in cycling where using steroids to cheat.  I was ashamed and disgusted to hear of Lance Armstrong cheating to win all 7 Tour De Frances.  I use to compete against him as a junior cyclist.  He was probably cheating back then.  I get very frustrating when I hear about co-workers using stimulants to get through their classes, as they advance their careers.  It makes me mad when people cheat in sports and body strengthening.  Most of all, I despise anyone who cheats on their partners.  It is one thing that I can't let go and move on when in an intimate relationship.  I don't recall ever being cheated on in a relationship.  I know I would not manage well emotionally, based on being very sensitive and trusting. I am extremely loyal, and I take pride with being honest and loyal to others.  Cheating that goes on in relationships causes unrepairable emotional damage, in my opinion.  A brother of mine never emotionally recovered from being cheating on years ago.  He was never able to move forward and have a healthy intimate relationship.  He became lonely and spent much time alone.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21