But You Have Nothing to Worry About

Tuesday, November 6th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then internally heard a voice say, "But you have nothing to worry about." 

I am in the process of getting letters of recommendations and references for future a job.  Yesterday I spoke with a psychiatrist that I work with.  He was super supportive and willing to offer me support.  He stated my product/support group is most liked on the unit by patients.  He says I do a great job with patients.  He asked me to send him an email highlighting my skill-sets and accomplishments, then he will write a letter.  He needs a skeletal structure to work from, cause he is too busy.  He said he would keep letter on file and make letter general, if I want.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21