A Pack of Lies

Thursday, November 22nd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  (As a side note, I was thinking about a friend's daughter in the moment.  We are going to a friend's home for Thanksgiving.  The friend had shared the last time we had hung out that her daughter is struggling.  Our friend asked if I could possibly check in with her daughter and offer some support.  I had stated I would be happy to be of assistance, if her daughter is interested.) I then heard an internal voice say, "A pack of lies."  Often times when a person is struggling with extreme emotions, their perceptions become skewed.  One can lie a lot, without recognizing they are lying to others.  This is very strenuous on relationships.  I plan to be open, available, and to profoundly listen.  I will avoid fixing and/or challenging the person's behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21