7/9/18:   During my evening meditation, I heard, "Stop being a bitch."  I had asked my Spirit Guide what I needed to know for tomorrow at work.  I am aware that sometimes I complain about those I work with, but most times I allow people to push me around.

Tomorrow I have a nurse who has requested to follow me on an outreach with a patient.  She needs to get hours in for her school program.  She seems friendly, but she has been pushy for the past couple of weeks to get the hours in.  I don't need to bend over backwards to get her practicum hours in.  She needs to work around my schedule, and I need to feel comfortable with this.  I plan to be polite, yet strong about how I move throughout the day tomorrow.

If I am irritated with others that I work with, I plan to keep my feelings to myself.  I once had a director state, "If you have nothing nice to stay...say nothing at all."  This is an old phrase my parents use to state when raising their children.  Simple value, yet very challenging for most of us to adhere to daily.  I want/need to get better at keeping my feelings/frustrations to myself, if not constructively and directly expressed to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21