7/3/18:  During meditation I heard, "Security."  Two people I know well just quit their secure jobs for other opportunities.  Both sounded scared with taking the risk.  One seemed most scared about losing her health benefits, and realized how much they are really worth.  She stated it is difficult to find good jobs with excellent benefits in her field, outside of Seattle.  I want to make a transition/change to.  I want to avoid being rash with future job opportunities.  I want to try something new:  Line up an excellent job opportunity, while working at my current job.  I have a good friend revising/updating my resume, which gives me more confidence and security.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21