6/9/18:  During meditation I heard, "You drunk!"  I had a visual of a woman crashing her car into a ditch and needing it towed out.  I saw an image of an older car from the 1970's.  It looked like a Dodge Dart.  My mom had a Dodge Dart when I was very young.  I saw the car from behind.  The color of the car was white.  My family sheltered and protected me from my mom's drinking problem. Not knowing, made me very anger and I felt betrayed and hurt the last few years of her life.  I did not speak with my mom or family for several years, as a result.  I was fortunate to make amends with my mom the day she died, over the phone.  I am slowly rebuilding relationships with my siblings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21