6/21/18:  I during meditation I received an insight:  Do other outdoor activities with neighbor Kevin, rather than go to the gun range with him.  This is not my interest, but still like to hang and get to know one another.  I don't want to avoid a potential friendship, because we have different likes and dislikes.  He grew up in Montana and I grew up in Washington State.  It would be very closed minded of me not to continue to be friends, just cause he likes guns and grew up shooting guns.  He is a very nice person and had my back when our car needed a jump.  He also pointed out that the car shop didn't tighten the transmission nut (transmission fluid leaking on concrete), which could of ruined our transmission and cost us a lot of money.  Thank you, Kevin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21