5/26/18:  During meditation I heard something quietly, but forgot.  I asked my Spirit Guide what I needed to do today or tomorrow.  As a result, I received a brief vision of my brother Pat's face.  He has been on my mind.  I have been wanting to make amends and see how he is doing with all the trauma caused by a family member recently.  I just wanted to reach out by text.  I just wanted him to know I care and love him.

As a result of this meditation, I reached out by text to my brother Pat immediately, and he responded in a positive manner.  We made amends and plan to stay in touch.  We have not been engaging for several years.  I am very grateful that my Spirit Guide made this opportunity happen and I trusted and acted accordingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21