Two Push Up Situations

Saturday, April 20th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Two push up situations."

Last night my wife and I watched a documentary about yoga offering healing to a young woman living with anorexia.  Yoga transformed her life.  I was thinking about yoga during meditation.  I thought it would benefit our son Mason and I.  We could have Kelli my wife lead it at home.  I visualized myself being open to buying a yoga mat.  Then I heard Somoya's message: "Two push up situations."  I interpret the message to mean "push up"as associated with strength.  Use yoga to increase Mason's emotional release and strength.  "Push up" for me would relate to much needed core and overall physical strength. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21